SWIPEBY Account Executive
This a highly performance incentivized roll with majority pay via commissions. Target total comp. $100k annual.
You: A competitive go-getter who gets a charge out of helping restaurants see how they can drive revenue through our solution. You have a hunter mentality and are a quick thinker who knows how to steer conversations toward a Yes.
Us: A scrappy start-up that is revolutionizing customer convenience with easy-to-use technology. We are small and transparent which means you work directly with the Director of Sales and our CEO and have career growth opportunities in sales, success, and product.
The Job: As the crucial link between SWIPEBY and new customers, you will find and win new business. This includes:
- Working independently to manage the entire sales cycle from seeking new sales opportunities to closing deals and guiding through onboarding.
- Introducing SWIPEBY to prospective customers via cold emails, cold calling, and quickly responding to inbound leads.
- Keeping track of sales and industry trends, sharing them with the SWIPEBY team, and incorporating them into your sales strategy.
- Keeping in close contact with clients and understanding their needs letting customer service and the product team know what you’re hearing in the field.
- Being a true owner of the customer relationship by helping to resolve any issues.
- Partnering with the customer service team to ensure your new customers are excited about the product, are setup correctly, and actively use SWIPEBY.
- Partnering with operations and marketing so that we can deliver the very best customer experience.
- Experience as a Sales Account Executive working with restaurant owners and calling directly on Restaurants operators is must.
- Experience working with Food service distributors or within technology for restaurants is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, hunter mindset: Road Warrior, can-do attitude, results-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on.
- Highly energetic and inspiring personality, able to win over the hearts of our customers.
- Having knowledge of principles of marketing and research.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Familiar with salesforce is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A very generous commission structure based on getting new accounts.
- Options for equity to participate in the long term success of the company
- Base to cover key expenses
- Flexibility for the person who successfully works independently and drives results.
- A voice in how our product evolves as we bring on new customers with unique needs.
- You will work with and learn from a top-notch leadership team that can be your mentors and help you reach your career goals.
- High visibility. We’re small so that means everyone will celebrate your success.
- A transparent culture and environment of collaboration and passion for the product and our customers.