SWIPEBY Account Executive
You: A competitive go-getter who gets a charge out of helping restaurants see how they can drive revenue through our solution. You have a hunter mentality and are a quick thinker who knows how to steer conversations toward a Yes.
Us: A scrappy start-up that is revolutionizing customer convenience with easy-to-use technology. We are small and transparent which means you work directly with the Director of Growth and have career growth opportunities in sales, success, and product.
The Job: As the crucial link between SWIPEBY and new customers, you will find and win new business. This includes:
- Working independently to manage the entire sales cycle from seeking new sales opportunities to closing deals and guiding through onboarding.
- Introducing SWIPEBY to prospective customers via cold emails, cold calling, and quickly responding to inbound leads.
- Keeping track of sales and industry trends, sharing them with the SWIPEBY team, and incorporating them into your sales strategy.
- Keeping in close contact with clients and understanding their needs letting customer service and the product team know what you’re hearing in the field.
- Being a true owner of the customer relationship by helping to resolve any issues.
- Partnering with the customer service team to ensure your new customers are excited about the product, are setup correctly, and actively use SWIPEBY.
- Partnering with operations and marketing so that we can deliver the very best customer experience.
- Experience as a Sales Account Executive working with restaurant owners and calling directly on Restaurants operators is must.
- Experience working with Food service distributors or within technology for restaurants is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, hunter mindset: Road Warrior, can-do attitude, results-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on.
- Highly energetic and inspiring personality, able to win over the hearts of our customers.
- Having knowledge of principles of marketing and research.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Familiar with salesforce is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary and equity opportunity for strong performers.
- A commission structure based on getting new accounts.
- Flexibility for the person who successfully works independently and drives results.
- A voice in how our product evolves as we bring on new customers with unique needs.
- You will work with and learn from a top-notch leadership team that can be your mentors and help you reach your career goals.
- High visibility. We’re small so that means everyone will celebrate your success.
- A transparent culture and environment of collaboration and passion for the product and our customers.